In order to ensure confidence in the windows experience, Microsoft developed and manages a comprehensive Windows Logo Program. Vendor products that successfully complete the Windows Logo Program testing are awarded with the Microsoft Certified Logo, which assures customers to identify compatible products that are designed for ease of use, better performance, and enhanced security, …
Due to its experience, Testronic Labs WHQL Pre- Certification program gives you the opportunity to get your product Certified for Windows in a short timeframe and with a high degree of confidentially. In case a product does not pass the WHQL Pre- Certification our dedicated test engineers can help you debug the problem.
The Windows Hardware Certification Kit can be used to test the following operating systems:
- Windows 8 x86 and x64
- Windows RT (ARM-based)
- Windows Server 2012 x64
- Windows 7 x86 and x64
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
- Windows Vista x86 and x64 (Certification not supported – drivers can be submitted for signing only)
- Windows Server 2008 x86 and x64 (Certification not supported-drivers can be submitted for signing only)
- Windows XP x86 and x64 (Certification not supported—drivers can be submitted for signing only)
- Windows Server 2003 x86 and x64 (Certification not supported—drivers can be submitted for signing only)
We will start the testing once your product is submitted and a Verisign ID is assigned. We run the test and provide you with the .hckx files which you need to upload. If necessary, we will guide you through the test result upload process.