Included in this IOP test are TV-sets of different manufacturers and from different ages. The IOP tests concentrate on the following items:
- HDMI Connect test with DUT Default setting
- DUT Power Cycle test
- Basic video quality: blocking, artifacts, etc.
- Video Compatibility/ Different resolution test
- HDCP verification test (when possible)
- Audio quality: lip sync (visual check), glitches, etc.
- Hot Unplug / Plug
- Power States/ Standby DUT tests
- Power States/ Standby sink device tests
- DUT Active State switch sink device test
- DUT Standby State switch sink device test
- DUT Passive Standby switch sink device test
- Change of Audio Output Frequency test. The change of Audio Output Frequency test will be performed for 1 Audio file only per each Audio Codec; this with the focus only on the MPEG1 codec and AC3 codec. Testronic Labs will check the presence of audio over a 1 minute timeframe.
We also include a number of HDMI switches and surround receivers. In these more complex cases, the DUT is connected with the TV set through a HDMI repeater, with additional tests for the different settings of the repeater. Also here we focus on HDCP problems, video/audio quality and other interoperability issues.
At the moment we can offer this IOP test for a number of different TV-sets; switches and surround receivers following the modules outlined below. We are always on the process of selecting and purchasing new devices so these numbers will increase in the future.